• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Totally Off-Topic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingR

[MENTION=2177]Simon[/MENTION] might as well start making models for the US and Soviet soldiers for Chapters 5 and 6? :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Simon

Here it is !

I ran into some problems with my RPG 7. If you look through both openings you will see outside.

Simon

Where is our update, it better be worth waiting #DevsSpeak #IHackYourSystemsAndDownloadTW [MENTION=1]General Naga[/MENTION] #WeAreSad

Aniallator

I want to see a gameplay video to actually see gameplay in TW, yes, but I also want to see a gameplay video so I have a better idea of what the game is like, so I can make decent suggestions. I can only make so many suggestions with the knowledge we have. For example, I have no idea what amount of head bob TW has. Some games hardly have any, so when you run, it looks like your view is a camera that's panning.

Anyway, thought this was interesting, a diagram of a Normandy hedgerow. I assume the devs already have them down, but I may as well.

Aniallator

Still nothing! This update better come today, because I'm leaving at midnight for another island, and I won't have internet until late tomorrow evening at best.

Gods of TW... why have you forsaken us?!

I really, really, really hope this is a video of something in-game... and I have to admit, I feel a lingering tingle of optimism...

drummer93

Still nothing! This update better come today, because I'm leaving at midnight for another island, and I won't have internet until late tomorrow evening at best.

Gods of TW... why have you forsaken us?!

I really, really, really hope this is a video of something in-game... and I have to admit, I feel a lingering tingle of optimism...

they are having fun with us, because they don't say nothing hahaha xD

Status
Not open for further replies.